Each wood planer is manufactured according to our specifications and tough quality control standards. We build our
planers with steel frames and cast iron tables for rigidity and accuracy.
*39'' /51" width
* 6" maximum cutting height
* Segmented infeed rolls
* 15 hp motor spins at 5,000rpm
20'' Model MB1010E(Equipped with straight cutter head) ; MB1010EL(Equipped with spiral helical cutter head)
25"Model MB1013E(Equipped with straight cutter head) ; MB1013EL(Equipped with spiral helical cutter head)
|Main technical data||MB1010E/MB1010EL||MB1013E/MB1013EL|
|Max working width||1000mm||39-3/8 inches||1300mm||19-11/16 inches|
|Max working thickness||150mm||5-57/64 inches||150mm||5-57/64 inches|
|Min working thickness||8mm||5/64 inches||8mm||5/64 inches|
|Cutterhead speed||4000r/min||4000 rpm||4000r/min||4000 rpm|
|Feed speed||6.3,8.4,12m/min||21,28,40 FPM||6.3,8.4,12m/min||20,28,40 FPM|
|Main motor||11kw||15 HP||11kw||15 HP|
|Machine weight||1800kg||3968 lbs||2300kg||5070 lbs|
Wood planer can be equipped with straight cutter head or Spiral Helical Cutter head.Spiral cutter head is much better and easy to change the blades.
Optional Spiral Helical cutter head*Low Noisy.Easy to change the tips.
*Save your time and value your wood
TIGRA Carbide Tips made in Germany*4 Faces TipsMade in Germany
*Using longer time
DESCRIPTION of SPIRAL HELICAL CUTTER HEADSpiral cutter head will last longer than standard straight knife cutters. You can rotate the cutting teeth so the planer
* Carbide cutting teeth are more durable than straight steel blades.
* Each square tooth has 4 cutting edges. If you wear out an edge, you can rotate the cutting square 90° for a new edge.
* Spiral head offers a smoother cut if correctly set up.
* No need to worry about leaving streaks on boards if a cutting tooth gets chipped. Just rotate it and continue to produce
* Small cutting teeth produce narrower chips than straight-knife cutters, so your dust collector won't get clogged.
* Faster and easier to set up: the cutter head comes with each square indexed in its place. (With a straight 3-knife cutter, you
have to adjust the height.)
* Much quieter than a 3-knife head. The tiny blade squares are staggered and don't hit the material at the same time.
* Covered by a 1-year warranty.